Accidents happen and are a part of cycling. We're here to assist you by repairing or replacing your kit. If a crash occurs within the first 30 days following the purchase of an EdWonder product, we will repair the item free of charge. In the event that your garment is deemed irreparable, we will replace it with a like-for-like product at no cost. For incidents beyond the initial 30-day period, simply send us images of your damaged kit, and we will provide you with a 40% discount on a replacement kit.*
Please note that customers are responsible for the shipping fees when returning goods to us for repair. However, we will cover the cost of shipping the repaired goods back to the customer using a standard shipping service, free of charge.
Feel free to get in touch using our contact form for more information.
- Proof of purchase in the form of a receipt or order confirmation is required.
- The crash replacement policy is applicable only to garments purchased within the last 24 months.
- If the replacement garment is unavailable, a discount will be applied to a similar item from the current collection.
- The replacement discount can only be redeemed at edwonder.com.
- This offer is exclusively available to the original purchaser.
- Collaboration products, special editions, and limited editions are not eligible for the replacement policy.
- The replacement discount code cannot be combined with any promotional offers.
- Please note that marks and scrapes caused by the oily chain are not covered under our Crash Replacement Policy.
- Fair wear and tear is not covered.
- The following products, including Base Layers, Bidons, Socks, Caps, T-shirts, Leg Warmers, Arm Warmers, Multi-use cases, and Eyewear, are excluded from repairs.
Please review the information carefully and let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.
Last Updated Jul 2, 2023